Monday, February 2, 2009

From Big Bang Theory

I recently convinced one of my friends to watch the hit TV show Big Bang Theory, which is about four super nerds, three of which want women. They are attracted to women, but no woman is attracted to them. How sad! It's hilarious, and if you don't streaming, go to surfthechannel.com.

He agrees that is amazing, so I'm putting into my blog the Big Bang Theory of the ever popular game, Rock-Paper-Scissors:

Scissors cuts paper.
Paper covers rock.
Rock Crushes Lizard.
Lizard poisons Spock.
Spock smashes Scissors.
Scissors decapitates lizard.
Lizard eats paper.
Paper disproves Spock.
Spock vaporizes Rock.
And as it always has, Rock crushes Scissors.


I don't how to make the lizard sign, but really, really really - this was incredibly hilarious to watch. I love how both Rajesh Koothrappali, Ph.D. and Sheldon chose Spock. 

I love this!!!!!!!!!  I only put it in because I'm going to change the information under my picture to something in Vietnamese.

Because I'm awesome. The end.

and Happy Groundhog's Day! I can't wait to hear the .....verdict.

No comments:

ShareThis