Sunday, February 22, 2009

Wrinkly Peaches?

Spoiled rotten --> me

Spoiled rotten to the core --> me this weekend

Hi Mom,

I went for a massage and facial yesterday. After eating a sub-par sphaghetti and meatballs for dinner (which I couldn't even finish and I sort of felt terrible afterwards for overeating), I went to the National Library and read Michael Crichton's Congo. I think Tinkers would like it, but she still hasn't made any [sudden] movements to read even though I tell her all the time. She's bad like that.

I went home and talked to Tinkerbell about her fantastic interview with Yale! I am so proud of her, Mom!

What else? I stayed up until Dad tells me to go to sleep. Imagine, someone on the opposite side of the Earth telling me to go to sleep. What is wrong with this picture?

So on Sunday I was supposed to go cycling, but my friend is leaving for Australia soon, so we postponed the dinner part for sometime this week. She treated me last time, so I want to treat her!  Well, I worked on something that I'm writing and talked to a few friends today. I also ate a bunch of grapes. I don't know what happens when you eat a lot of red grapes (by the way, I prefer white grapes...future reference for you), but I'll let you know. For instance, if my skin turns slightly purple, I will let out a scream so loud that even you would be able to hear it. I also learned that when you leave white peaches in the refrigerator for too long. They get all wrinkly! How cute.

Hmmmm so then I watched Shark Tale and will maybe squeeze in a conversation with you on the phone in a little bit.

Much love,
M

No comments:

ShareThis