Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Bangkok is Down!!!!!!!

Is there anything new? I just met a bunch of awesome people last Friday and sort of imposing myself (I feel like that anyways) upon them. I miss my Peh :( who is frolicking around Europe.

Yesterday I eat Indonesian food with my coworkers/boss, then for dinner I had ice cream because I'm naughty.

It was TK's birthday last night, so we went out to Timbre the Substation around SMU, and I had a great time!! I got home sort of late though, so I was a bit late for work today. No worries.

I just found out right now that they have completely shut down Bangkok airport, so no one can enter/leave. The protesters have taken over!!!!!!! MADNESS!!!!!!

Link

1 comment:

love, jessica said...

i miss you dearly. we need to catch up. and when are you coming back home?

i hope you're well. i'll definitely read your blogs when i have the time, because i'm about to head to bed right now. be safe! love you.

ShareThis