Sunday, November 2, 2008

Korea Flavour Fiesta

There is a big Korea Festival in Singapore right now, and Jack & I went. Well actually, I sort of surprised Jack because I told him to go to a secret location (Vivocity - which, incidentally, is the largest mall in Singapore ^.^) and then I took him up to the third level. It actually goes until today, but Saturday was the first day (and opening ceremony for the entire Festival).

Lots of fun with Jack! We looked at pictures of food, food that you weren't allowed to eat...

...like my favorite...JAPCHAE!!!!!!! YUM YUM YUM



Due to four seasons, there are different types of foods served each season (TOTALLY AWESOME!!)

Summer Foods

Spring Foods

Autumn Foods

Winter Foods

...bought some Korean grapes (which were a bit too sour for my expectations of deliciousness)...


...grape-stained fingers... :(



...watched a Taekwondo demonstration (and there might have been a 5-year old boy who i MIGHT have wanted to kidnap...and take home...SO CUTE!!!)...



...female drummers...



...female drummers and a b-boys dance routine (breakers).

No comments:

ShareThis