Monday, November 10, 2008

Vietnamese Kitchen at Food Republic at Suntec City Convention Centre

Yes, I had Vietnamese food here before, and I think it's the best that I've had so far (there are a lot more places to go visit still).

I ordered the Apple Mint Soda, Pho, Cha Gio and Banh Cuon.

Apple Mint Soda sOOO DELICIOUS!!!!!!


Cha Gio ("cha [a as in apple] zo [o as in ought]") was tiny, but it was ...just ok. Maybe a 4/10. Edible. I don't know why there were crushed peanuts on top. Who eats it like that? Seriously.


Banh Cuon had NUOC MAM (fish sauce) OH GOSH I LOVE NUOC MAM!!!!! This is the time when I miss home the most...my mom used to make this every Sunday morning. FRESH Banh cuon is sooooooo amazing. ("baen kwoon")


Pho was ok. The noodles are handmade, and they say that the broth is cooked for at least 10 hours.


All in all, I give it a 7.5/10. I think that my total bill was for $31, including two bowls of Pho, two apple mint sodas, one Cha Gio and one Banh Cuon.

No comments:

ShareThis