Thursday, November 6, 2008

When in doubt, go to McDonald's

After Cafe Iguana, Sam & I ran far away to McDonald's on our way to the City Hall MRT Station! WOOOOOO. I got the "Hot Apple Pie" (which is, as you will see, completely different that the one back at home) and a Vanilla Cone (yum!). My dad taught me this a long time ago. (Thanks Daddy!)



I wish they had the 2 apple pies for $1 here as well dotdotdot BOO!

...delicious....




Sam got her Oreo McFlurry. WOO!!



Then we were good girls and exchanged the heels for the flip flops! ^.^ yay!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your eyes look absolutely enormous when you are eating the ice cream.

you make me want to go do our traditional order at mcdonalds because that's always what we got when we were little. daddy would get 2 pies to himself and we would get one each. and then all of us would get a cone and you always finished mine because it was LOT of ice cream for a baby girl. and you were a piggy.

ShareThis