Thursday, November 6, 2008

being observant with my eyes closed

1. singaporeans don't say you're afraid of something. they say you develop a phobia. how elite.
2. i walked down half of orchard with my eyes closed, and my friend told me to take a really big step several times to avoid drains, etc.

when we were at the end of the promised stretch of blindness, he told me to take a huge step. i did! then i opened my eyes and there he was laughing away. apparently
1. there was nothing there
2. there was a girl walking beside me who panicked and took a big step too but kept looking for whatever i was stepping over but couldn't find it.

3. i tried to be suave and no look at my credit card while i was pulling it out to pay for PS. cafe (look at the food blog) but instead took out my metro card. the waiter was totally polite about it, and I had one of those embarrassing moment laughs. and then real laughter. for a long time.

4. you don't add money into prepaid cards. you "top up"

5. going to gymnastics now!

love, m

No comments:

ShareThis