Wednesday, November 5, 2008

You say you don't know.....I had a bad day :(

Yeah, yesterday was a bad day. Bad enough that even the Korean food for dinner was sub-par.

Joey & I ended up going to a food court in the basement of the Concorde Hotel (sp?) next to Orchard Plaza for dinner.

This is not called japchae. it's called Fried Korean Glass Noodles. That's right. We are all victims of misinformation here. I might have overdone the sesame seeds a bit as well. Sorry for the poor picture quality --> forgot my memory card in the computer! This is taken by my phone's camera. I'm a bit upset that the quality is terrible.

Then we went for some dessert at PS. Cafe back at the Palais Renaissance (yes, I was that curious about the Sweet & Sour Lemon Pie). It looks quite nice, but the crust was way too buttery. I miss making Lemon Bars back in the States :(. I will definitely do that when I get back. I seriously was obsessed about them for the longest time!




My friend Joey had some of the Sweet Pudding - Banana (with Creme Anglaise) and a nice scoop of ice cream.

No comments:

ShareThis